Monday, December 5, 2011

Darlin' Don't You Go And Cut Your Hair

After having long hair for as long as I can remember, I made an irrational decision to get it cut. I had this horrified expression on my face while at the hairdresser and felt very distressed when I saw my hair lying on the floor afterwards.

You grow attached to your hair (literally), it's a form of expression, it's with you for the good times and the bad and it can be damaged and lost so easily. I'll miss my hair and always remember the times we shared.

Seriously though, I don't feel like that at all. I just hear too many stories from women about how emotional they are after a haircut. I don't understand this. Afterall, IT GROWS BACK!

Today, I'm going out for coffee with friends and I am wearing:

ZARA Blouse, Alannah Hill My Little Miracle Shorts, Wittner Fai Flats

I apologise for the lack of baking in this post and I promise that there will be more later this week!

2 comments:

  1. Your haircut looks great! I'm one of those people who gets emotional after a haircut - I really do get so attached to my hair! x

    ReplyDelete