Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Black and Cream and Cakes and Slices

Melbourne's weather has been lovely and cool this week which is disappointing for some but fantastic for me as I hate Summer with a passion. My wardrobe is not summery and high temperatures make it difficult to bake but I'll refrain from ranting in this post.

Last night I went out for Chinese with my boyfriend and his family and wore this (apologies to those who would've liked to see the food):


Country Road Silk Boxy Shirt, Topshop Skirt, Wittner Leighton Heels

I've also had people over for pre-Christmas afternoon teas (there's so many this time of year) and that has given me the opportunity to make new things. I have made:

Apple Custard Tea Cakes



Raspberry and Walnut Slice



and Honey Oat and Walnut Slice


I'll be 10kg heavier before Christmas lunch even begins! Oh well... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment