Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cherries

I feel as though many ladies before me have posted pictures of this dress but until this week, Melbourne's weather has permitted me from wearing it. I hate this warm weather and only enjoy the opportunity that it gives me to wear lovely printed and flowy dresses and skirts. I went out for lunch and to see The Ides of March wearing this:

Alannah Hill Alannah Loves You Frock, Wittner Quincey Heels, T&Co. Necklace, MAC Lady Danger Lipstick





I also made Caramel Mudcake Cupcakes just for fun. I couldn't find a good stencil to use for the icing sugar so I cut out a picture of a hibiscus and used that.

These are so delicious; I want to eat them all at once!

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress! You're lucky you've got warm weather, it's been middle of winter-esque here :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cupcakes look delicious, I love the decorations! Would you like to follow each other? X
    http://viewsofnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeee that dress, the print is adorable! :) Love it paired with the patent red shoes x

    ReplyDelete