Thursday, March 22, 2012

Autumn Sweater

I hate Summer with a passion so when the cooler Autumn weather arrives, I feel far more comfortable and less confused about what to wear. I really struggle to think of interesting outfits during summer, particularly nice casual outfits that don't look lazy. I don't feel "polished" wearing denim shorts and a t-shirt so I relish the opportunity to mix shirts with jumpers and cardis; skirts and jeans.

Today, Melbourne had some gorgeous Autumn weather and after my uni classes finished, I joined friends for drinks at the bar on campus.

I wore:







ASOS Oversized Grunge Sweater, Cheap Monday Black Second Skin Jeans, Wittner Maisie Boots, Mimco Mini Hoop Earrings and Tiffany & Co. Key.


On a side note, I also received a shipment of OPIs to add to my collection :)



From left to right: Alpine Snow, You Don't Know Jacques, Animal-istic, Ski Teal We Drop

1 comment:

  1. I totally do not like Summer either. I think it is very un-australian of me, but i did live in Europe and love winter and coats :)

    Love your blog btw. So glad I found it. Just became your first follower on Bloglovin :) Looking forward to your future posts!!

    Luc X

    www.loveluc.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete