Monday, February 13, 2012

In Hiding

I apologise for the lack of posts over the past month. Life became busier, and I was virtually working full time despite being on "holidays" from university. I was juggling 35 hours at work with my summer school subject and I was struggling to find time to sleep, let alone bake, shop and go out. I also didn't think that my work uniform would make an interesting outfit post!

Just this week, an old and less faithful household appliance decided to die on me and I did not have an oven! Here are the last batches of biscuits that I made before it passed away:





However, that makes room for a shiny new pretty oven that doesn't require 20 minutes extra cooking and constant rotation of pans and trays. YAY!



Sadly, I have not been able to purchase a variety of new outfits as I am trying to save for a trip to the United States early next year with my tiny tiny income. I haven't bought anything, until today and I justify my purchases as uni clothes and for Melbourne's winter and potentially New York, Boston and Seattle's winters.

Today I wore:



Alannah Hill My Heart and Soul Top, Any News Dear Shorts, Cat and Mouse Game Belt and Wittner Fai Ballet Flats

My purchases:



From top to bottom: Alannah Hill "I'm on Strike" Cardi, Country Road Stripe Knit, Country Road Cable Knit
(Images courtesy of alannahhill.com.au and countryroad.com.au)

1 comment: